Job Title: Senior Staff Pharmacist
Location: Scottsdale, AZ (East Bell Road and the 101)
Compensation: Depending on Experience
Employment Type: Full Time with Benefits (Medical, Life, Dental, and Vision)
Schedule: Monday through Friday--Day Shift
No weekends, and no major holidays!
*** Apply for the Senior Staff Pharmacistrole today at www.vertisis.com/careers ***
We are looking to fill a Senior Staff Pharmacistposition located in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona. The position will be working in a sterile facility with both USP 797 and USP 800 cleanrooms in place. The compounding will include non-sterile to sterile and sterile to sterile compounds. We are a closed door pharmacy that only deals directly with medical practices and hospitals. The position will work under our Pharmacist in Charge and will play a key role in the oversight of dispensing, maintaining, and logging patients’ specific prescriptions.
**** We are looking for someone with aseptic training and prior experience in a sterile environment***
Job Activities and Responsibilities:
· Adheres to organizational policy and procedures
· Dispenses all pharmaceutical and related supplies in accordance with federal, state, and local laws and standards of practice which govern the pharmacy profession
· Maintains pharmacy records in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
· Maintains clinical skills and knowledge by reviewing literature and attending seminars and conferences
· Participates in orientation/training programs for new team members and current staff
· Participates in department Quality Assurance activities
· Performs other tasks or special projects as necessary
· Currently licensed as a Registered Pharmacist in Arizona
· Has the ability to perform basic computer functions
· Has the ability to work effectively with others as part of a team
· Able to problem solve and supervise technician(s) and other support staff
· Possesses good organizational and time management skills
· Dependable in attendance and job performance
· Hospital Pharmacy or Sterile Compounding
Please note that final job offer may be contingent on successfully passing a background check and drug screen.
*** Apply today at www.vertisis.com/careers ***
Hiring Company Description:
Vertisis Custom Pharmacy is one of the most unique compounding pharmacies in the United States. Vertisis offers doctors access to custom compounded, personalized medicine for their patients, delivered directly to their practice or facility. The Vertisis team has over 60 years of experience working in, and managing, pharmacies and medical practices. The Vertisis team creates a harmonious combination between the normally segregated communities of conventional and natural medicine. This helps strengthen the connection between medical practices and compounding pharmacies to create better care for patients and the industry as a whole.
Job Type: Full-time