Systems Engineer/radio engineer to manage, develop, implement of public safety grade systems to include the on boarding of agency or users, work with PSG and trunk radio system to ensure continuous operations, daily operation to include overall network and security issues.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or equivalent mandatory
- Strong communication skills mandatory
- At least three years of experience within planning, designing, managing and operating Land Mobile Radio system deployment or operations. Must have experience in VHF, UHF, and 700/800 MHz band systems and P25 simulcast and trunked technologies.
- At least three years of experience with various ancillary system technologies such as Distributed Antenna Systems, dispatch consoles, Computer Aided Dispatch interfaces, and mobile data systems.
- At least three years of experience with engineering tools such as radio propagation software, geographical information systems, and rack layout software
Desired Additional Skills
- Experience with narrowband and broadband wireless systems preferred
- Experience with Computer Aided Dispatch software system deployment and management preferred
- Experience with 9-1-1 system deployment and management preferred
- Experience with public safety grade system development standards and management (such as Motorola R56) preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- project P25 trunking and simucasting: 4 years (Required)