The Logistics Intelligence Manager is the team leader that identifies, leads, and provides advanced analytics, insights, and solutions to the Supply Chain. The position will be responsible for developing, scoping, and assisting in the delivery of intelligent supply chain solutions to a wide range of business functions, resulting in tangible results.
Examines all current Supply Chain processes through a consultative lens and proactively develops ideas for new business transformations / continuous improvements. Researching, developing, and implementing new methodologies and techniques to improve company performance, as well as leveraging external partnerships with academic and industry groups.
Working directly with the Supply Insights team, which oversees data engineering, the Manager, Logistics Intelligence will provide advanced analytics and actionable insights to the Supply Chain. This position will be tasked with developing better data visibility into Supply Chain performance in addition to leading initiatives.
1. Team: This role will lead a small team comprised of individuals that are seeking challenging work assignments that are transformational and relevant to our Supply Chain’s performance.
- Analysis: Conduct assessments of existing supply chain processes, systems, and operations to identify opportunities for improvement through analysis of supply chain data and provide insights and recommendations for improving operations, reducing costs, and increasing efficiency.
3. Project Management: Leading project teams and resources directly and indirectly to meet organizational priorities in order to optimize project delivery dates, resource effectiveness, and team learning and development, including working with cross-functional (Supply Chain, Sales, and Finance) project teams on modeling project scope, design, alignment, execution, and tracking.
- Communication: Responsible for telling compelling stories involving complex data sets, drawing out the insights to lead to informed decisions. Present recommendations, initiative progress, and initiative results to cross-departmental leadership and executive level audiences
STATUS AND SCOPE: Describe the reporting relationships, special skills and abilities required to perform essential job functions.
Reports directly to Director, Network Optimization. Will interact with supply chain, finance, field operations and sales leaders.
- Excellent cross-functional experience and business know-how supply chain operations
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills; ability to root-cause problems and quickly articulate creative, practical solutions
- Outstanding change management and project management skills
- Ability to influence at all levels in the organization; ability to drive change, meet deadlines and inspire confidence among senior leadership
- Experience driving performance improvements and change within a complex, high volume supply chain operation
- Highly effective time management skills: ability to manage competing priorities and ambiguous situations effectively
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work across functions at all organizational levels
QUALIFICATIONS: Describe experience, education and related course work typically required or expected to perform essential job functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Business related degrees preferred
- 2 to 4 years’ progressive responsibility and demonstrated leadership experience in highly performing supply chain
- Previous leadership experience in a fast pace, high-volume business organization that promoted a data driven, problem solving climate underpinned by process development and performance metrics and KPIs
- Strong analysis and KPI orientation, strategic visioning, customer service, change management, and leadership skills
- Strong track record of innovation aptitude, ability to apply supply chain principles, and problem solving
- Strong experience with SQL and other data analysis tools
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and data base management.
Benefits: Aramark offers a wide array of comprehensive benefit programs and services including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, basic life insurance, and paid parental leave. Employees are able to enroll in the company’s 401k plan. Employees are eligible for 120 hours of vacation, 16 hours of floating holidays, and paid sick time every year. Employees will also receive 9 paid holidays throughout the calendar year.
Compensation: The salary rate for this position ranges from $110,000 to $135,000, depending on circumstances including an applicant’s skills and qualifications, certain degrees and certifications, prior job experience, market data, and other relevant factors. Additional compensation may include a bonus.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)