Systems Engineer to join our SCM (Cyber System Configuration Management) team in the National Capital Region supporting DISA (i.e., 1 year contract and possible 5 year extension). SCM is a critical DoD cybersecurity portfolio targeted at managing and supporting the security posture of the DoD Information Network (DoDIN). It consists of a set of cybersecurity capabilities used for both oversight and configuration management of enterprise systems.
- Providing systems engineering support to Agile development teams establishing and maintaining development, integration, and test, as well as production environments
- Managing and administering Windows systems in a VMware, NFS environment.
- Installing, configuring, troubleshooting and patching web servers, application servers (Apache Tomcat, IIS), databases (MS SQL) and Java applications in a Windows environment.
- Travel between the office in Ashburn, VA and the customer site at Ft. Mead, MD.
1. Must be a U.S. Citizen
2. Must be able to obtain a DoD security clearance of Secret or above
3. Must have and be able to maintain at least a Security+ certification
4. Must be “clearable” to obtain access to classified data and/or systems
5. 5+ years of experience in systems engineering and administration in DoD/Federal environments Prior
6. work experience with DISA/DOD highly desirable
WORK ENVIRONMENT (if applicable):