Harmonia is currently looking for smart and self-motivated Project Manager - Mid/Senior with the ability to take on and overcome challenges in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans.
- Develop best practices for project execution and management.
- Assist with System Requirement Specifications, System Design Documentation and Test Planning.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field.
- PMP Certification.
- 10+ years of project management, business process and software engineering experience.
- 4+ years experience as Release Engineer and System Engineer.
- Experience identifying and implementing Project Management and Agile best practices.
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects using SCRUM.
- Working knowledge of object oriented programming languages, including C# and the .Net Framework.
- Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
- Consistent success in leading teams to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Outstanding time management and organization skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Outlook, Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project; PPM tool(s)
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 5 years (Required)
- IT Project Management: 5 years (Required)