** Paid Residency Program ** Career Advancement **
Join us Wednesday, March 29th from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. for a Hiring Event at HCA Florida Highlands Hospital, 3600 S Highlands Ave, Sebring, FL 33870.
At HCA Florida Healthcare's hospitals, our service lines are growing and this growth is creating opportunities for nurses looking to upgrade their careers and new nurses to begin their careers by joining a team that supports their career growth.
- Immediate hiring for:
- Experienced RNs looking for a new career challenge in various units
- New Grad RNs looking to begin their careers with our paid StaRN and Nurse Residency programs
As an essential member of our HCA Florida Healthcare family, we provide you with benefits that help you reach your personal and professional goals. Our benefits include:
- Medical Benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental, Rx)
- Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan and Certification Assistance
- Paid Time Off, Paid Family Leave, Disability Coverage and Leaves of Absence
- 401(k) Matching and Stock Purchase Programs
- And more
How to attend
Park on-site and enter via the main entrance following the signs to the hiring event.
What to prepare
- Copies of your professional resume
Preferred dress code
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
What is a hiring event?
Think of it like a job fair, but for one company and more personal. Hiring events are a great way for employers to fill multiple roles quickly. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to meet you to see if you’re a fit!