Job Title: Entry Level Data Analyst
- Analyzing consumer data, including the prioritization, frequency, valuation, expenditure habits, and other custom patterns of customers.
- Analyzing store data, including trends identified by site characteristics, store types, key performance indicators, and any other qualitative findings.
- Standardizing client data to be used by the Predictive Analytics team for modeling.
- Performing data verification to ensure accuracy and completeness of client data received.
- Using customer data to build segmentation profiles that assist the predictive analytics team in modeling efforts.
- Building and customizing dynamic reports and dashboards using Tableau.
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS/MS in Economics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Decision Science, Market Research, IT or related field
- Outstanding analytical skills
- An innovative, positive, and self-directed attitude. Interested in finding solutions to problems or methodology for improving client deliverables
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Ability to operate effectively in a client-facing, multi-agency/vendor environment
- Experience working in SAS, SPSS or comparable analytical platform
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience in Quantitative Analytics is a plus
- Experience with SQL or equivalent academic experience is a plus
- Experience with Tableau is a plus
IQlogg is an Equal opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year