Williamson Medical Center is hiring a Physiatrist for the Bone & Joint Institute of Tennessee.
At Williamson Medical Center, our employees are more than just another number. To us, they’re family. They’re smart, talented, compassionate, dedicated, and an overall joy to be around. We’re certainly blessed to have the best of the best working here from the cafeteria to the operating room.
But as Williamson County and surrounding areas continue to grow, so must we. That’s why we want YOU to join our family!
Williamson Medical Center is an equal-opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
This employee functions as a Board Certified Physiatrist.
Formal Education / Training:
MD or DO Degree
Appropriate Board Certification
Three to five years of independent medical practice experience
Three to five years of management experience
Equipment and Skills Training:
Appropriate skills and training expected for a private physician within the specialty of Physiatry.
Good computer skills.
Medical office and hospital environment.
May be required to lift and/or move hospital inpatients and outpatients as necessary within the practice.
1. Supervises, in conjunction with the Physician Practice Manager, the orthopedic practice clinic including clinical operations, personnel selection and personnel reviews
2. Supervises, in conjunction with the Physician Practice Manager, the administrative functions of the clinic
3. Plans for the short and long-term goals of the office based clinic.
4. Organizes and evaluates the clinic’s work process and work flow, both inpatient and outpatient.
5. Maintains a good working relationship with the physician staff of the hospital.
6. Tracks clinic budget for salary, capital expenditures, and other operating expenses in conjunction with Physician Practice Manager
7. Participates in medical staff meetings and activities.
8. Maintains good working relationships with other department managers.
9. Maintains an open attitude toward new procedures, operations changes, and new techniques.
10. Maintains current OSHA & HIPPA regulations
11. Timely completion of all practice/clinic records necessary to accomplish billing
12. Undertakes or participates upon request in activities that will build the practice
13. Maintains office hours as scheduled
14. Delivers professional services to patients and always keeps patient satisfaction a priority