Position Title: Customer Service Representative PART TIME
Reports To: Call Center Lead/Manager
Essential Position Responsibilities:
Primarily responsible for customer inquiries. Providing “fanatical” customer service to ensure Jimmy Jazz customers will want to shop with us over and over again.
Duties include but not limited to: placing and tracking orders, product and promo inquiries, processing adjustments, following up w/ returns, interacting with other departments as well as outside parties such as USPS and Fed Ex. for issue resolution etc.
We handle heavy phone volume, incoming emails, and live chat via our website; follow up on customer surveys in a professional manner and multiple social media outlets. Additional projects as assigned by management.
- Phones – Attending to our callers is always our #1 priority. Answering calls as quickly, accurately and professionally to ensure service levels are met and maintained.
- Memo Maintenance- Duties include but not limited to: notating reason for call, desired resolution met, etc. It is crucial we note calls properly to ensure proper handling at the time of call and in the future.
- Claims- Responsible for initiating and following up until claims are closed and contacting customers of outcome.
- Email- Answering inbound emails pertaining mostly to existing orders and or replying to obtain more info. Or in follow up situations.
- Chat- Answering queries via our “live chat” option.
- Surveys and Reviews- Responsible for answering customers back based on their feedback of service. Need to reply in a timely fashion, always remain professional and bring up important and or urgent issues to management.
Please note: each job function can be a job or a combo of functions can be a job. Based on skill sets and limitations, we could combine certain functions together to create a job.
- THIS IS FOR PART TIME POSITIONS ONLY, looking to hire immediately.
- Flexibility with shifts. We are open M-F 8am – 9pm / Attendance and punctuality are a must.
- Ability to remain calm and collected. Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to take direction from management / Multi task as it is a high paced environment.
- Ability to remain seated for duration of shift. Handling calls/schedule adherence is crucial.
- Ability to use a computer, phone & multiple screens simultaneously if needed.
- Previous C/S experience in a call center is a plus. / Should live within a reasonable distance of job site.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment & to work independently as well.
- This is a M-F position, no weekends required!
- Part time positions we have available range from 20-29 hrs per week.
- Casual work environment / Great discounts on merchandise.
- Fun, upbeat, energetic, team spirit / we believe in promoting from within.
- Comprehensive 2 week training program provided to ensure the best possible foundation for new hires to do an exceptional job.
Job descriptions are used for informational purposes only, are not to be considered all inclusive of responsibilities within a position, and may change periodically with or without notice. In addition, we reserve the right to add, delete, change duties, formally or informally, verbally or in writing, at any time for any position. Job descriptions do not alter the at-will policy of the Company, meaning that the employee or employer can terminate employment at any time, for any reason, with or without cause.
Jimmy Jazz and all its subsidiary Companies are equal opportunity employers. We will not discriminate or make hiring decisions based on race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, political affiliation, sexual orientation or any other criteria that would violate any Federal or State laws.
Job Type: Part-time
- Call Center: 1 year
- Customer Service: 1 year
Required work authorization: