At Leaf Home, people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a difference. Our brands, including LeafFilter Gutter Protection, Leaf Home Water Solutions, Leaf Home Safety Solutions, and Leaf Home Enhancements, invest in our commitment to make each home safer and more livable. In addition to serving our customers, Leaf Home strives to build a welcoming and inclusive workplace. We are proud to be a certified Great Place to Work® as well as a multi-recipient of Top Workplaces. From free benefits to people-focused committees like the Women’s Committee, Diversity & Inclusion Committee, and VetConnect, we are dedicated to making Leaf Home a great place to work every day… because who doesn’t want a job they can look forward to? Come grow your career with us!
Big company with a family-owned feel – YOU are important to us, and we’ve built a culture you’ll love.
- Recognized as a top Ohio and US workplace by The Plain Dealer, Energage, and Great Place to Work®.
- Job security – we have locations throughout the U.S. and Canada, and we’re not done growing!
- Inclusion, sustainability, and reliability are at the core of our culture
- Veterans' resources available to help transitioning service members find a new rhythm.
- Dedicated to providing resources and encouragement for employee growth
Position Summary: Our Agents will work on-site in our Inside Sales Center and are responsible for speaking with potential customers regarding their product needs and scheduling the customer for an in-home sales consultation. Customer leads are generated through multiple lead generation channels including, but not limited to, event marketing, digital ads, radio, and television.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Initiate outbound calls to potential customer leads for sales consultations and quotes
- Serve as initial point of contact for potential customer via phone
- Review information provided by customer to confirm accuracy, determine availability for in-home sales consultation
- Document and update customer interaction within customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Overcome objections from potential customer regarding scheduling, cost, etc. to schedule sales consultation as soon as possible
- De-escalate the call where appropriate and provide solutions that leave the customer satisfied with the resolution
- Exceed customer service expectations by providing an outstanding experience to every potential customer
- Adhere to schedules while maintaining an acceptable level of service, customer satisfaction and quality
- Promote teamwork through consistency, reliability, and group cohesiveness
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience and Minimum Qualifications:
High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a dynamic call center or customer service role
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different stakeholders without “dropping the ball'.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented environment and have a •roll up your sleeves• and "today not tomorrow" mentality.
- Apply active listening skills through the ability to comprehend information presented and respond thoughtfully.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner that is both articulate and professional.
- Ability to logically connect ideas, scrutinize and evaluate arguments, find inconsistencies and errors in work, solve complex problems, and engage in reflection.
- Ability to provide timely and empathetic help through in-person, phone, email, and social media avenues that keeps the co-worker or customer's needs at the forefront of every interaction.
- Ability to communicate effectively, to recognize, understand, and manage one's own emotions as well as others, and foster positive working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being responsible for one's own actions, performance, and decisions.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access).
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
Understand and broad knowledge of financial software
- Strong mathematical skills
Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements:
May be requested to work overtime on evenings and weekends dependent on business need.
Normal Office Environment
- Indoor work in a climate-controlled environment.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Are We Your Company?
Focused On Growth Leaf Home is dominating the home improvement industry as we continue to grow. We work hard and play harder. For us, we strive to be better than the best and we want you to join in our success! With offices across the U.S. and Canada, our team is diverse and strong. From marketing to sales, installation, and service, we have the best team, right along with the best home solutions. We are committed to our employees’ growth, which we demonstrate by:
Innovating, Always: Leaf is focused on providing cutting edge solutions, both for employees and customers
- Partnering With Our Customers: Building strong and trusted relationships is at the core of everything we do
- Empowering Employees: Our brand begins and ends with our people, and we provide opportunities for growth and success in a supportive environment
- Supporting Our Communities: Home is where the heart is, and we in turn strive to give back to the communities that our customers and employees call home
What do we offer?
Industry-leading compensation package
- Fully paid Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
- 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off, Comprehensive Health, Wellbeing, and Financial Wellness Programs
- Childcare benefits to support families
- Endless opportunity for growth and advancement. Just ask our current employees!
Other perks you need to know about:
Employee assistance program – get 24/7 support in areas including legal, financial planning, and counseling.
- Employee discount marketplace – enjoy discounts on thousands of products, from cars to local attractions.
- Gym membership compensation – your insurance will help cover the cost of your gym membership!
- Groups like Vet Connect & the Women’s Committee to help you get involved and to provide resources for your success
Leaf Home Awards and Accolades: Leaf Home has been recognized as a top workplace by The Plain Dealer, is a multi-year recipient of Top Workplaces USA by Energage and has been Certified™ by Great Place to Work®. A few of our brands have also earned accolades, including:
LeafFilter and Leaf Home Safety Solutions have ranked on the annual Remodeling 550 list
- Leaf Home, LeafFilter, and Leaf Home Safety Solutions have been recognized on Qualified Remodeler magazine’s Top 500 list
- Leaf Home is a Smart Culture Awards honoree for its employee-focused culture
- Leaf Home is recognized as a growth leader on both the Inc. 5000 and Inc. 5000 Regionals: Midwest lists
For a full list of awards earned by our brands, please visit www.leafhome.com/press/.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Leaf Home Solutions is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an environment that embraces differences and fosters inclusion.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Leaf Home Solutions will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran status, or physical/mental disability (except where the disability prevents the individual from being able to perform the essential functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance with the law).