Senior Tax Associate
Our client is a leading South Carolina-based accounting and consulting firm that provides a broad spectrum of assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients. Founded in 1984 on the principles of quality, integrity and dedication to client service, our success is directly related to our strong commitment to our people and our clients. We offer the degree of personal attention, responsiveness and accessibility our clients expect and deserve - coupled with regional resources that can satisfy their needs.
Our client is seeking a career-minded CPA/Tax Professional with three (3) plus years of public accounting experience for our Charleston, SC office. Other office locations are available in Florence, Hilton Head or Myrtle Beach. Immediate opportunity for growth and development within our firm. Flexible work arrangements also available.
With 9 offices across South Carolina and our one-firm approach, our client provides the opportunity to work with a wide variety of professionals from 1 year to 40 years of experience. Our alliance with RSM US LLP gives us even further access to highly technical resources and allows us the opportunity to work on large complex projects as well as serve the needs of our local small businesses and neighbors.
As a Senior Tax Associate, you will be expected to:
- Prepare complex individual and business income tax returns with transactions involving multistate, international, consolidation, intricate pass-throughs, or other technical tax issues
- Review tax returns prepared by associates and provide timely and constructive feedback
- Provide high level client service
- Keep current on tax law changes and accounting related developments and best practices
- Work with team members for continual process improvement.
The successful candidate will have:
- BA/BS Accounting, MS/MAcc preferred
- CPA or CPA Candidate
- 3+ years experience in a public accounting working on both individual and business taxation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- 3 weeks paid time off plus holidays
- Paid Parental & Maternity leave
- Subsidized Health & Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Flexible work schedules
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Public Accounting: 4 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance