POSSIBLE is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for living by and evangelizing POSSIBLE values and vision, and must be passionate about the digital space. The Recruiting Coordinator supports the Recruiting Team and makes a lasting impression with our candidates and staff by providing first class customer service. We are seeking someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, thinks of challenges as puzzles to solve and is customer-centric.
This is a long-term contract opportunity.
What you'll do:
- Manage coordination process for candidates including: collaborating with recruiters to ensure a positive candidate experience, scheduling candidate interview loops, booking travel and managing candidate expenses, uploading resumes in our applicant tracking system, providing status updates to candidates and documenting reference and background checks.
- Manage coordination process for the Recruiting Team and Hiring Teams including: coordinating and scheduling candidate interviews with hiring teams in Seattle, partner with recruiters to communicate expectations and ensuring our hiring teams have a positive interview experience.
- Own onsite and virtual experience for candidates and hiring teams. Be the point of contact, keeping interviews on track and creating a stellar candidate experience.
- Post all job descriptions to various internal and external sites and track monthly recruiting metrics for applicants i.e. average time to hire, EEO Data, and social media.
- Oversee communication for Seattle Recruiting inbox.
- Stay current on recruiting trends and collaborate on best practices with internal Talent Acquisition team.
What you'll need:
- 1+ years of experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or Administrative/Executive Assistant.
- Expert in Outlook and experience with Applicant Tracking Systems.
Greenhouse experience is a plus.
- Experience with troubleshooting systems.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Exceptional integrity, self-motivated and proven track record thriving in fast-paced environments.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- High caliber to be organized and detail-oriented is a must.