Who is Accela:
Accela is an industry-leading cloud/web/mobile based software company that was recently honored with the 'Great Place to Work' certification and is one of the leading GovTech 100 companies.
For more than 15 years, Accela has been the industry leader in designing and delivering productivity and engagement software solutions to help government agencies to be their best. Accela provides a cloud-based SaaS platform suite of products that help local/State/Federal government and Civic agencies serve local communities more efficiently and effectively.
Accela's software drives efficiency for over 2,200 governments and is accessible to more than 160 million citizens worldwide. More than 80% of America's 50 largest cities such as New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Miami, and Denver have implemented at least one of Accela's many solutions.
Accela offers employees a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can't help but feel empowered, engaged and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are driven and passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
While we are busy changing the world, we also strongly believe in having fun and excitement at work, and encourage a collaborative and healthy work-life balance.
If you are motivated by the idea of delivering on the promise of democracy in the digital age and solving for a new era of more efficient, open and innovative governance, then we'd love to hear from you.
Where you fit:
We are currently seeking a high-energy Executive Assistant. If you are excited about working in a constantly changing and growing, team-oriented environment where no task is too small or too big, please consider joining our team! This person will report into the Manager of the Executive Administrative Assistant team.
Impact you will make in the role:
Who you are:
- C-level calendar management and ownership
- Prepare and edit executive correspondence
- Develop and create presentations on behalf of Executive
- Coordinate and prepare materials for executives, the board and customers
- Manage expenses and expense approvals
- Coordinate complex international and domestic travel itineraries
- Establish direct internal and external relationships with key company influencers
- Ad hoc cross-departmental project management and corporate event planning
- Maintain overall efficiency and accuracy of administrative processes and procedures
- Field various requests and inquiries and problem solve
- Personal support as needed
Experience and skills you bring:
- A multi-tasker who approaches ever-changing schedules with a flexibility and poise
- A team-player who thrives in collaborative environments, partners across all departments and levels and who wants to have fun while getting things done
- A hands-on "doer" with an insane attention to detail and follow through and who is always prepared to go "above and beyond"
- A continuous learner enthusiastic about growing as our business scales
- Someone who holds high standards of integrity and confidentiality
Benefits and Perks:
- BA/BS and 5 or more years of related experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting a C-level Executive or next level down in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment.
- Flawless execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process.
- Extensive experience coordinating complex domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Exceptional computer skills with expert level skills in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and heavy calendaring in both PC and Mac environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Evidence of displaying an entrepreneurial approach to task management. Ability to take control and manage tasks independently to closure.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work, we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- 11 paid holidays and a competitive and flexible paid time off policy
- Catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, walking trails and nearby access to restaurants, food trucks and farmer's markets in some of our locations