Extremely competitive and commensurate with skills and experience + excellent industry competitive benefits. This a salaried position.
**MASY utilizes pre-employment testing through Criteria. This testing will include basic skills test, Excel 2016 test, and a customer service aptitude assessment. If you meet the minimum requirements, you will receive a follow-up email regarding the testing within 24-48 hours, please make sure to check your spam folder and to take the assessment on a non-mobile device. Please note that assessment completion is required for position consideration.
The MASY Group is a global provider of high impact National Security, intelligence, and private sector capital management solutions. Around the world and in close partnership with our clients, we leverage our international expertise to solve complex organizational, management and operational challenges. At any given time, MASY Team members are working to develop effective strategies tailored to ensure our clients achieve and maintain a competitive edge.
The MASY Group is currently looking for a full-time Office Administrator to help with administrative, HR and office tasks. The ideal candidate has excellent attention to detail and is highly organized. As an ideal candidate, you will want to work for a company directly supporting the United States Government and National Security, be a part of a growing small business where you feel known as a person, and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Bringing new team members on board is an exciting venture as we are a close-knit team that prioritizes excellence, professional integrity, and continued learning and development. We want to continue to add members to our team that strengthen our culture, mission, and values. Our interview process is thorough and will require effort and the presentation of your best self during all stages of the interview cycle, which you’ll want to do because MASY is a great place to work! Check out our Glassdoor profile and see for yourself.
Qualifications and Mandatory Requirements:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- At least one to three years of in-office administrative experience;
- At least one year of human resources experience;
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills;
- Must have the capability for time-management and to manage multiple priorities and actions at once;
- Must possess excellent and oral, written, and interpersonal skills;
- Familiarity with MS Office programs, specifically Microsoft Excel;
- HS Diploma, Bachelors preferred;
- Possess the ability to work diligently with minimal supervision.
- Provide basic accounting, contracting and human resources generalist support;
- Manage building requirements as well as any outside vendors to include shippers, couriers, postal service, janitorial, telecommunication services, etc;
- Prepare correspondence and other documents, including newsletters and marketing communications;
- Provide general administrative support to include answering phones, scanning, copying, filing, etc.;
- Coordinate logistics for community outreach and other organizational functions;
- Coordinate and schedule critical internal and external business/client meetings and appointments via Outlook and maintaining the contact database;
- Maintain appointment calendars; maintain and update Outlook contacts database on a consistent basis, meeting setup and logistics audio/visual, meeting space, etc;
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange, BambooHR, eVerify and Payroll Network a plus!