1) Be an active member of the Company’s corporate sales staff by being involved in the sale of existing renewal corporate sponsorships with the goal of attaining the personal sales goal established for the 2020 fiscal year.
2) Maintain current database of all accounts.
3) Be an active member of weekly corporate sales meetings, bringing ideas and input to the Company’s sales staff.
4) Coordinate and execute all sponsorship artwork needs for signage, print, digital, promotion, etc while providing updates on needs to the sales staff.
5) Develop a game day promotions schedule & game day script for each game with input from the entire staff.
6) Ensure personal involvement in regular meetings with ticket sales staff to cover all details of ticket-related activities which impact game schedules.
7) Develop and follow a promotions budget that is established for the year.
8) Be proactive in developing new and improved ideas for the video board and in-game entertainment.
9) Be proactive in leading the staff to develop and execute unique ideas and promotions.
10) Assist in the oversight of all home stand promotions meetings during the season with the goal of creating unique ideas and events and to keep staff fully informed of activities taking place in the ballpark.
11) Oversee the development of all game day promotions and events.
12) Compose the PA book for announcer on game-by-game basis while diversifying reads and announcements
13) Oversee the hiring and training of game day entertainment staff, including control room personnel, on-field host, PA announcer and mascot.
14) Oversee the hiring of part-time, seasonal promotions assistants and manage these employees on game days within the guidelines set by the budget that has been established.
15) Maintain a current and accurate pricing list of potential promotional items to be used by the corporate sales staff and be proactive in presenting on-going, new ideas to sell.
16) Work with ticket staff with on-field performances to import music, graphics and videos for all pre-game performances
17) Design and order all in-game promo materials .
18) Oversee the scheduling of all mascot community appearances, ensuring that the performer has all of the required materials to make each appearance successful.
19) Maintain Skipper costume including repairs and ensure that costume is always in good condition and best appearance, understanding that it represents the Company at all times.
20) Oversee National Anthem auditions and book all anthem performers.
21) Contract and manage schedule of all Sunday performers and post-game bands
22) Coordinate all fireworks shows, themes, and music
Graphic Design / Social Media Duties:
23) Oversee the design and development of sponsorship proof of performances for all sponsors during the season, with the goal of concluding these by the end of the regular season for disbursement.
24) Perform all graphic design work for the organization, including but not limited to:
b. pocket schedule,
d. stadium signage,
e. client print advertisements
f. video board, Route 91 bridge and in-stadium TV graphics,
g. Web & social media advertisements,
h. Captains print advertising in various publications
i. Templates for Groups Sales flyers,
j. Season ticket/suite books,
k. Informational literature for all special events,
l. Non-game day events,
m. Reading Program print materials,
25) Take and edit all photos for online web store for Cargo Hold, ensuring the store is always up-to-date
26) Take headshots, edit and import into video computer for all Captains and opposing players
27) Create animated graphics and videos to use on the video board during games
28) Update Captainsbaseball.com on daily basis with promotions, game stories, upload group sales flyers, any daily maintenance, ensuring fresh content each day
29) Assist in the effective use of Captains social media pages – Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
30) Post and respond to social media postings in a timely manner.
31) Work with the Assistant General Manager to develop and execute a social media calendar that is established to promote and drive positive ticket sales results.
32) Compose and distribute Captains E-mail Newsletters and continually update this database
33) Work with the General Manager on marketing and advertising of the Company.
34) Coordinate agreements with advertising vendors while working within the budget established.
35) Design visual advertising promoting the Company in the marketplace and ensure on-time delivery of these assets to advertising partners.
36) Oversee all on-line advertising for the Company while implementing effective ways to track and monitor results.
37) Maintain an extraordinary attention to detail and excellent time management skills, which are an absolute requirement to acceptable job performance.
38) Be a leader to all office and nightly staff in “getting the job done.” Remember, the people who work for you will rarely work harder than you.
39) Represent the Company in a professional manner.
40) Work as the member of a TEAM, and Have Fun!!!
41) Perform other duties and responsibilities as determined by the General Manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.