The Learning Point partners with educators, school districts, community organizations, and the families and students they serve by providing evidence-based programs and strategies to meet the needs of each individual learner. We are looking for skilled digital media specialist who is excited to spread the message about our mission.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Capture learning moments via photo and video
- Create digital explainer videos for in-house use as well as online publication.
- Build and execute digital media campaigns through research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community engagement.
- Continuously improve performance using search engine optimization, and capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices.
- Strong working knowledge of Powtoon or other animated video software
- Familiarity with content management systems.
- Basic photography & videography experience and understanding of visual communication principles.
To Apply: Submit your resume via Indeed.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year
- Powtoon/ animated video software: 1 year