Rego Consulting is seeking a ServiceNow ITFM Consultant with a strong background in technology and financial management. The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of business, financial, and technical knowledge to help implement and operationalize an IT Financial Management solution designed to position executives with the knowledge to manage and communicate the cost, quality, and value of IT Services. The candidate provides leadership to drive to continuously improve data from systems of record and position the value of ServiceNow and ITFM to Rego’s clients through big-picture vision thinking. This role involves close collaboration with professionals at all levels within an organization.
- Lead the execution of ITFM engagements, including continual configuration, maintenance, and advancement of ServiceNow and subsequent ongoing processes.
- Evolve our client’s overall technology reporting and educate the broader client team, senior leaders, and the organization on ITFM concepts.
- Support the import, transformation, and rationalization of data from systems of record such as General Ledger, Fixed Assets, CMDB, PPM, Asset Manager, etc.
- Define Data Governance practices, including data management policies, procedures, and data quality reviews.
- Provide recommended solution approaches to identify opportunities to manage and improve data quality from source systems.
- Demonstrate expertise and knowledge of source system data to reconcile, verify, and confirm data quality to ensure accuracy and precision of system data.
- Partner with client stakeholders to define business and functional requirements that translate into a working set of operational and financial models, dashboards, and management reporting.
- Travel to client sites as required**
- Experience implementing or maintaining a financial modeling / cost transparency solution is a must, regardless of tool
- 3+ years’ of progressive experience in an ITFM role responsible for financial analysis, data modeling, and / or business analytics
- ServiceNow CIS – Financial Management certification strongly preferred
- Additional ServiceNow certifications a plus
- Experience with Apptio or Nicus would be a plus
- Knowledge of IT services and financial management processes and best practices such as budgeting, cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, application & infrastructure support, and cost accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Technology preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, communications, and presentation skills with the ability to work collaboratively with senior leaders
Job Type: Full-time