Chisel is a well-funded, early stage startup founded in Silicon Valley. We just raised our next round of funding in January 2023. Hundreds of organizations are using Chisel and we have won several new awards on G2 - including "Momentum Leader", "High performer", "Users Love Us" and "High Performer - Small Business".
Our mission is to help Product Managers craft amazing products and become the “Primary App” for them. It’s a SaaS tool that helps them build the right product at the right time, align the team, and build deep, direct customer connections. Using Chisel, Product Managers can manage their full agile product development cycle in one place. With team members located all over the world, we truly embrace the “remote-first” culture
We are looking for a Director of Marketing to be a part of the Founding team at Chisel.
The goal of the Director of Marketing is to drive growth. We are looking for a self-driven, hands-on leader who is comfortable leading multiple marketing activities in an early stage startup. You will work closely with the Founder/CEO to define and execute the GTM strategy while coordinating across teams, to iterate and deliver in a fast-moving, startup environment. You will be responsible for messaging, positioning, content development and campaigns to build demand for Chisel, ultimately driving user engagement and revenue.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Must have 5 to 8 years of experience in B2B SaaS Marketing
- Product Marketing professional who can be a connective tissue across Sales, Marketing, Product, and Customer teams
- Experience planning, creating, executing, and measuring marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, and all paid social platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Experience working with outside vendors and managing internal and external stakeholders
- Experience managing and optimizing paid media budgets ,small or large
- PLUS: Experience managing email campaigns through marketing automation systems, including lead scoring, email campaign creation, e-nurtures, etc.
- PLUS: Experience managing CRM programs
- Opportunity to be a Founding team member at a hyper-growth startup
- Highly competitive salary + equity package
- Work alongside a team of highly-skilled, experienced, and motivated professionals
- Remote friendly set up
- Flexible working hours and working styles