Contract Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
This opportunity is open only to candidates who can work as Independent Contractors.
Contract Length: 3-4 months
How many hours per week: 40 hrs.
Work you’ll do
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer Contractor, you will work with an engagement team on identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, journey mapping, feasibility analysis, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations to support Marketing goals (growth, engagement, brand consistency, or loyalty).
· 5+ years of consulting experience and/or Marketing project implementation experience.
· 2+ full life cycle projects with strong expertise Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations
· Additional experience in 2 of the following technologies:
o Marketing Automation (Salesforce Marketing Cloud (legacy Exact Target) Eloqua, Responsys, Marketo)
o DMPs (Blue Kai, Rocket Fuel, Trade Desk etc.)
o DSPs (Adobe Media Optimizer, DoubleClick, Media Math)
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
· Salesforce Certifications
· Experience with Wave Analytics or Lightening
· A strong desire to learn and passion for digital marketing, research and analytics
· Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
· Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
Completion of SFMC Email Specialist Certification
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $100.00 - $150.00 per hour
- AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)