- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
As a Senior Identity & Access Management (IAM) Engineer, you will report directly to the Manager of Identity and Access Management. Your senior technical and engineering expertise will be critical for contributing to an IAM team for implementing and supporting our client’s modern Identity & Access Management program architecture, infrastructure, capabilities, components, and standards. Specifically, you will be responsible for contributing to and in cases leading engineering activities for IAM component designs, IAM service development, service integration, and implementation. This position collaborates closely with IAM management, architects, engineers, and service providers to implement the IAM Program modernization efforts for our client. Our ideal candidate will possess technical leadership skills and senior level knowledge with a demonstrable history with the following:
- Modern approaches to IT service-oriented architectures and applications. Specifically, substantial experience with implementing services using either SOA or Microservices architectures, DevOps, and continuous delivery of IAM services and applications in a hybrid computing environment.
- Services based Integration (i.e. REST) of role-based access control, Active Directory, LDAP, Single Sign-On, End-User provisioning, identity and access governance, and identity data synchronization services with existing applications and systems.
- API Gateways, Enterprise Directories, Enterprise Databases, SSO and Access Management systems, identity federation protocols (SAML), and LDAP.
- SQL scripting in a large database environment.
- Programming languages such as C, C++, Go, and Java.
- Leading mentorship exercises for junior level IAM engineers.
Education and Technical Experience
- Bachelor or Master of Science in computer science.
- 9+ years’ experience in integrating security and IAM products in mid to large enterprises.
- 5+ years working knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD pipelines, and application containerization (i.e. Docker).
- 10+ years of experience across a variety of technologies such databases, directory services, application servers, network infrastructures, Linux operating systems, and an understanding of fundamental security and data flows within these components.
- 10+ years of experience with identity management products such as One Identity, SailPoint, IBM, CA and/or Oracle Identity Manager (OIM).
- 7+ years of experience with Access Management and Federation products such as ForgeRock OpenAM, IBM Security Access Manager, or Oracle Access Manager.
- 7+ years of experience with requirements, design, implementation, integration, and testing for IAM component integration into on-premise and cloud-based applications.
- 10+ years of experience with managing and operating Unix or Linux based operating systems.
- 8+ years of experience with scripting languages with the majority of the following: JSP, Perl, Python, Groovy, LUA or Ruby.
- 8+ years of experience with object-oriented program languages (C++, Java, C#).
- 8+ years of web services development and implementation experience.
- 8+ years’ experience with XML, REST, and JSON.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
CISSP highly preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Identity And Access Management: 5 years (Required)