- Install, configure, maintain, troubleshoot, and analyze hardware including but not limited to:
- Windows (7 & 10) Laptops
- Windows (7 & 10) Desktops
- Chromebooks and Chromeboxes (devices running Google Chrome OS)
- Apple/Macintosh computers
- iPad and various other tablet and mobile devices.
- Printers, Projectors, VOIP Phones, Document Cameras and Peripherals
- Wireless Access Points (troubleshooting)
- Network devices (troubleshooting)
- Load, upgrade, and maintain various software application suites on computers.
- Add, remove, and modify staff and student network accounts as necessary (Active Directory)
- User migration and transition from old equipment to new equipment.
- Maintain accurate hardware, software, and A/V equipment inventories for locations assigned.
- Provide quick, efficient, courteous end-user support and answer helpdesk tickets on software and computer hardware, software, and AV equipment.
- Perform other duties and troubleshooting as assigned by Technology Coordinator and Assistant Technology Coordinator.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.63 to $18.18 /hour
- * Current CompTIA A+ certification required. (Required)