Viverant is looking for a highly motivated Medical Claims Analyst with a desire to contribute in a fast-paced company.
Primary responsibilities include:
Claim Life Cycle Management - from the time the provider finalizes the note to the time claim is either settled or transfers to final patient responsibility the claim is under the management of the Claims Analyst.
- Analyst will review encounters for approval.
- Interact with Providers, Office Managers and Finance Team Manager if necessary to get a clean claim to file
- File claims electronically or otherwise
- Manage all rejections.
- Accurately process all Insurance Payments, electronic or otherwise.
- Resolve all denials.
- Interact with Providers, Office Managers, Health Plans, Patient Manager/EMR, Patient AR Manager and Finance Team Manager if necessary to resolve. This may require the Analyst to file appeals, reconsiderations, corrected/replacement claims, claim attachments, or assist in patient appeals to the State Insurance Commissioner. Using generated reports.
- Resolve long outstanding claims for which there is an unknown denial or no response.
- Analyst will use established reporting and the same methods for claim denial resolution to accomplish this responsibility.
- Basic ability to navigate technology, including MS Office, Windows, and multi-line
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Attention to detail, both verbal and via computer
- Previous healthcare claims experience
- 2 or 4 year degree or equivalent job experience
About us: At Viverant (www.viverant.com) we pair a revolutionary approach to physical therapy
with extensive experience in the healthcare industry. Traditional physical therapy focuses on
helping patients become “functional” again. We believe it’s possible to move past being merely
functional to realize optimal physical wellness. Our ultimate goal is true recovery.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Oakdale, MN
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year