Behavior Analysis, Inc., is a leading provider of ABA therapy and has been helping children experiencing life on the Autism spectrum for over 20 years. We are seeking passionate, flexible, energetic and creative individuals to become Part-Time Therapists/ Registered Behavior Technicians.
If you’re passionate about making a difference in children’s lives come and join us as an ABA Therapist to expand your knowledge and build your career as we grow!
For qualified applicants we provide everything you need to be eligible to work with children with autism:
- FREE Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Training Course
- FREE supervision hours by Board Certified professionals, which is required to obtain your RBT Credentials
- FREE Application and RBT Exam. We pay the costs.
Behavior Analysis, Inc. offers Therapists/ RBTs:
- Competitive compensation
- Mileage reimbursement
- Fun activities including at least 8 annual drawings worth $500 each
- Your own personal tablet for data collection
- Frequent oversight and on-site supervision by Board Certified Behavior Analysts
- Comprehensive training, mentorship, and career growth opportunities
- Flexible, part-time schedule
- Pay for drive-time
- All materials needed provided
Candidates must have:
- High School diploma or equivalent required / Bachelor's Degree preferred
- A commitment to learn and become certified as a Registered Behavior Technician
- Great “people skills.” Pleasant and energetic is a must for our children and their families
- BLS (Basic Life Support)/CPR Certification or willingness to achieve certification in a face-to-face course.
- Reliable transportation and ability to work weekday afternoon and early evening hours (2 pm- 7 pm)
- Strong computer, technology skills
- Must speak Fluent English; Bilingual is a plus
Job Type: Part-time
- RBT certification from the BACB (Preferred)