Execute Foundation communication efforts to the KFC system, while serving as a liaison and support to KFC Franchisees, encouraging restaurant employee engagement in Foundation charitable offerings.
- Collect photos, videos, constituent biographical information and statistical information for all four KFC
Foundation programs to generate assets for all KFC Foundation communications
oConduct direct interviews with constituents for story content, including shooting informal video interviews
oPhoto and video editing/production; graphic design
oMaintain library that will be utilized by Foundation staff, as well as KFC PR, KFC Global and Yum Brands
- Draft communications using these assets according to the larger communication and engagement plan for all
franchisees and above restaurant leaders, restaurant employees, existing Foundation constituents
and field partners
- Serve as a culture and engagement partner for KFC franchisees
- Manage all Foundation social media channels and content under the direction of Foundation Managing
- Serve as coordinator of the annual fundraising auction at the AKFCF Convention.
- Assist with Foundation programs as needed, i.e. large-scale disasters for KFC Family Fund.
oBachelor's degree required
o1 to 2 years in a communications role, non-profit field preferred
oExcellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
oFast learner and self-motivated, with a strong drive for accuracy and attention to detail
oAbility to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
oProficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop) and video editing software
oKnowledge of Microsoft Office required
oSome travel required