Wachsman is a leading professional services firm for the blockchain industry. Originally founded as a Public Relations agency in December 2015 by David Wachsman, Wachsman has expanded its service offerings to include Event Management and Strategic Advisory, with more than 90 team members across its New York City and Dublin offices. The firm has represented more than 100 blockchain-focused companies, including some of the largest brands in the industry.
This is an incredibly rare opportunity, where you will have the chance to help shape a rapidly expanding company with a meaningful, transformative mission. Here at Wachsman, our culture is our foundation. We are strong believers in merit over tenure, and take pride in our team members who look forward to coming to work each and every day. Wachsman’s staff are its greatest asset.
The successful applicant will have:
- Maintain applicant tracking system by posting and updating open roles, adding candidates from external sources, etc.
- Post internships and entry-level roles on school job boards
- Schedule candidates of all levels for interviews
- Greet candidates, prep interview rooms, and collect feedback on candidates
- Perform phone screens for a variety of roles as needed
- Work closely with the Human Resources team to develop and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Work with Human Resources team to ensure that candidates have a positive experience with the Wachsman hiring process, from initial outreach to offer
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies.
- Understand our business unit’s objectives and challenges, and leverage that information to attract quality candidates
- Constantly enhance our recruitment process through revamping interview practices and training interview teams.
- Assist in onboarding and offboarding of hires
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree, with a preference toward majors in business, psychology
- Previous Human Resources/Recruiting internship preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to take on new responsibilities and challenges
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to work with a sense of urgency at all times
- Exceptional work ethic, high degree of professionalism, and motivation to be innovative in a fast-paced environment