Full-timeEstimated: $28,000 - $36,000 a year
- Communication skills
Full Job Description
Currently seeking Assemblers multiple shifts!!
Crystal Lake, IL
- Work with Supervisor and Team Leader to produce required product.
- Keep area in a clean, neat, and orderly manner on a daily basis (pick up cardboard, paper, strapping, tools, etc.).
- Know and follow all safety rules and policies outlined in the employee handbook.
- Know all component parts of product being assembled related to work area as well as cartooning and product identification.
- Report and deliver any broken or malfunctioning equipment to maintenance and return tools to proper place.
- Record and report any rework or scrap generated on a daily basis.
- Operate any equipment rated to use in a safe and efficient manner.
- Monitor inventory of buyout and in house material related to work area and advice Material Handler if quantities are low (not when out).
- Sets personal goals and objectives with Supervisor and continues to look for ways to improve quality and productivity.
- Has the responsibility to inspect product before and during assembly to insure highest quality standards and to perform work in accordance with the high quality standards of Knaack LLC.
- Performs such other duties as assigned by Supervisor and/or management.
Experience & Education: *
- Basic knowledge of assembly processes and techniques, understanding of written and verbal communication.
Special Physical Requirements: *
- Standing, walking, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, balancing, stooping, kneeling, reaching, handling, fingering, feeling, talking, hearing, far and near activity, depth perception, visual accommodation, repetitive motion.
- Parts must be obtained from storage. The average weight for parts carried is between 40-50 lbs. (maximum 75 lbs.), parts over 75 lbs. are moved with a lift or conveyed to proper area, held, balanced, or placed for assembly. Functions are normally performed in a space within 1 to 300 feet of work area.
Specific / Specialized Job Functions*
- Air, electric, and manual hand tools including: rivet guns, drills, nut drivers, ratchets, pliers, hammers, screw drivers, tape guns, scissors, chisels, tape measures, etc. Also: forklift, hand truck, and basket tilts.
Job Type: Full-time