Full-timeEstimated: $28,000 - $36,000 a year
- Customer service
- High school diploma or GED
Full Job Description
Milea Truck Sales is looking for an Office Cashier to join our growing team! This individual will help our internal office with all cash related tasks and accounting. Milea Truck Sales is one of the largest truck providers in the New York City.
- Accept payments by cash, credit cards and checks from customers for repairs, parts, and other services.
- Refund customer payments for unused parts or other reasons in accordance with supervisor direction or company policy.
- Record receipts, delivery of change and other transactions throughout the shift.
- Reconcile payments received with invoiced amounts and prices of parts.
- Schedule and service appointments.
- Explain service technicians’ recommendations, repairs and other actions to customers.
- Direct customer calls to the desired or appropriate department.
- Answer customer questions about vehicle problems, the status of repairs, and hours of operation.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location