- We require an excellent communicator who is articulate, well spoken, and capable of working with the business, clients or Agile stakeholders on requirements, user stories, Agile sprint meetings, as well working with development team during requirement phase, design meetings, code reviews, implementation and testing.
1-5+ years of experience in the design and development with:
- Any SQL or NOSQL database experience, SQL experience of any kind
- .NET Developer skills a plus, Java Developer skills a plus.
- OOD, OOP
- Bachelors degree is highly preferred
- Redux, Sagas, Redux-Saga, Cordova, GraphQL, Material UI, Bootstrap
- Angular 2/4/5, Typescript
- MVC design patterns, or MV? Or MVwhatever, MVVM design pattern, OOD
- Any NoSQL database (Azure Document DB, Cosmos, MongoDB, Mongo, Couchbase, CouchDB, IBM Domino, ArangoDB, BaxX, Clusterpoint, MarkLogic, Qizx, RethinkDB, Amazon DynamoDB, Bigtable, or Firebase is preferred)
- Azure (Cosmos, DocumentDB and CQRS preferred), AWS, Docker
- WebPack, NPM, Continuous Integration Tools, Docker
- Web Accessibility, Web Site Security
- SQL Server, TSQL, SSIS, SSRS
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET
- Java, J2EE, JSP
Employment Type: Full-Time Employment
- Bonus up to 10-15% of annual salary, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, 401(k) matching, Vision Insurance
Location: Fort Worth, Texas (Hurst, Texas)
Immigration: US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
Please apply with resume ( MS Word format preferred).
You may also apply with your Linked In Profile and your resume on this page:
Please call 817-424-1411 to inquire or to follow up on your resume submittal.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $115,000.00 /year
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Child Care benefits
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules