Morgan Construction Co., Inc. has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to provide an exceptional level of service to clients and staff. We are looking for a responsible, organized and detail-oriented team member who can work independently with a high level of accuracy and who possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills. The specific duties and responsibilities are outlined below:
- Answering/operating multi-line phone system. Transferring calls to appropriate personnel and/or taking messages.
- Daily pick/up, drop/off, sorting, reviewing, compiling and distributing mail.
- Performing general administrative duties not limited to: copying, scanning, sorting, filing (manual/electronic), data entry, generating/proofing/emailing correspondence
- Knowledge of operation and maintenance of copy/fax/scanner/printer and other office equipment to assist as necessary.
- Maintain office supply inventory, price compare and order/stock as necessary.
- Maintain cleanliness of reception/lobby/work areas
- Minimum of 3-5 years of administrative experience, preferably in a construction setting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple requests and projects.
- Possess strong organizational skills as well as solid analytical qualities.
- Professional appearance and positive attitude.
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- administrative: 3 years (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative