Ellucian is the world’s leading provider of software, services and insight to higher education. Ellucian helps the higher education community—students, faculty, and staff—achieve their goals more efficiently, effectively, and with reduced risk. Ellucian’s comprehensive suite of software solutions includes student information systems (SIS), finance and HR systems, recruiting and retention systems, among other offerings. With more than 1,500 institutions subscribing to Ellucian’s cloud services and SaaS offerings, the company is one of the largest providers of cloud-based solutions. Ellucian also supports the higher education community with a range of professional services, such as application software implementation, training, education, and management consulting. More than 2,400 institutions in 40 countries rely on Ellucian to help enable the mission of higher education.
Ellucian's partner program is the most comprehensive high ed partner ecosystem on the planet. And Ellucian provides a comprehensive program to enable partners to achieve business success in the higher education market.
The intern position will be a key team member who manages our Partner Relationship Management system, and works with technology companies to on-board them into the program and achieve their technical and business goals.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Partner Relationships Management (PRM) system management, including community management
- Potential partner engagement
- Developing processes and assets to ensure the successful adoption of PRM
- Coordinating new and potential partner on-boarding
- Coordinating new partner on-boarding with Product Management for the development of technology integration (Ethos Program)
- Managing Ethos Connect event
- Being a great team-member, having fun, and making a difference for our global partner community
Business, marketing and management skills to coordinate activities between Ellucian and other companies.
Solid written and verbal communication skills.
Microsoft Office - Excel, PowerPoint, Word
Ability to use on-line system - Salesforce.com - to manage information and processes
Self-starting initiative to learn, drive completion of tasks