Program Manager - Pax River- H-3, H-60, H-92 Helicopters
NAS Patuxent River, MD.
PKL Services will be providing contractor organizational level, limited intermediate, and limited depot level aircraft maintenance support and services on the Presidential fleet at NAS Patuxent River Md. Current maintenance personnel support two (2) Test and Evaluation (T&E) aircraft, an NVH-3A and an NSH-60F, both heavily modified and unique. This maintenance support will eventually transition to supporting two T&E VH-92A assets.
The support provided will include maintaining “Pipeline” National Asset inventory in a flight-ready status. “Pipeline” aircraft configuration will be predetermined by HMX-1 mission requirements. Additionally, the aircraft maintenance support provided will include performing alterations/modifications as directed by higher authority and Periodic Maintenance Inspections (PMI) under the Intermediate Maintenance Concept (IMC) for VH-92A aircraft.
*** Please note:
This position is contingent on contract award to PKL Services. DOD Contract award notification to contractor industry will be no sooner than October 2019 with the contract winner to start executing work on 1 Nov 2019. Period of Performance will be 5 years. ***
Acts as the overall lead, manager and administrator for the contracted effort. Will serve as the primary interface and point of contact with Government program authorities and representatives. Oversees Contractor personnel program/project operations by developing procedures, planning and directing execution of the technical, programming, maintenance and administrative support effort and monitoring and reporting progress.
Manages acquisition and employment of program/project resources and controls financial and administrative aspects of the program/project with respect to contract requirements as applicable. Ensures compliance with all sections of the DCMAINST 8210.1 and CNAFINST 4790.2 series.
1. At least six (6) years of professional experience in the Defense acquisition, including at least three (3) years of experience in support of Navy Acquisition management, such as aircraft systems, hardware and software, configuration control, test and evaluation, systems integration, and systems supportability.
2. Experience in initiating and maintaining technical direction within broad program objectives directly related to aircraft systems, hardware and software, configuration control, test and evaluation, systems integration, and systems supportability.
3. Knowledgeable of acquisition policies and procedures.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with the requirements of the DOD 5000 series.
5. Demonstrated ability to work with large and diverse teams and the ability to effectively provide guidance, direction, and supervision in all areas of contracted effort such as program management, systems engineering, major system acquisitions, and financial management.
6. Shall have experience supporting Integrated Product Teams (IPT) and Integrated Test Teams (ITT).
7. Rotary Wing Aircraft experience on S-92, H-3 and H-60. Preferred, H-3A/D and/or H-60 B/F/N series experience desired.
1. Must be a U.S. citizen.
2. BS or BA degree in Business Administration. An AS or AA degree plus four (4) years of experience may be substituted for a BA/BS or six (6) years of experience may be substituted for a BA/BS from an accredited college or university.
3. Detailed working knowledge of all Navy sponsored aviation maintenance programs and processes including the Naval Aviation Logistics Command Management Information System (NALCOMIS) and the Naval Aviation Logistics Data Analysis (NALDA) system.
4. Functional knowledge of industrial operations and processes inherent to I-Level and O-Level maintenance pertaining to aircraft maintenance, ground support equipment maintenance and corrosion control of aircraft.
5. Experienced in managing, supervising, planning, scheduling, controlling projects, managing funds and managing an industrial workforce.
6. Experience in a Maintenance/Material Control & Quality Assurance environment.
7. Shall possess an understanding or become familiar with NALCOMIS OOMA automated maintenance documentation system.
1. Top Secret (TS) U.S. Security Clearance.
2. Individuals released from Military Service with other than “Honorable Discharge” do not meet minimum qualifications.
3. Personnel required to have a bachelor’s degree must have obtained their degree from an accredited college or university in one of the following relevant technical disciplines: engineering, business, logistics, management, math, sciences, and professional aeronautics.
This position requires normal physical functions. Work may require frequent bending, reaching, and climbing. Work may be performed on top of or under equipment, and in cramped or awkward positions. Employees may frequently lift and carry items in excess of fifty (50) pounds.
Work Environment (ADA):
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
PKL Services is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, to include EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled
All qualified job seekers are encouraged to apply. PKL is committed to America's veterans by providing opportunities for them to continue contributing after service to our nation. We also work to provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
EEO is the Law Poster:
858-679-1755 ext. 215