Merakey is seeking a Full Time Dual Diagnosis (Mental Health and IDD) Recovery Coordinator based out of Pottsville, PA serving our North Central region
As a member of the DDTT, the Recovery Coordinator is qualified in the human services field and possesses the skills and experience necessary to provide coordination and supportive services to program individuals with BH and IDD diagnosis (Dually Diagnosed). This is done in collaboration with the rest of the team and under the clinical supervision of the Program Director.
Applicants can send resumes directly to Shelby.Wagner@merakey.org or through our website at www.merakey.org
ABOUT OUR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
- The Center for Hope
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
- Residential Services for Children and Adults
Community Based Services
For more information on each individual service, please visit:
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
- Case Management / Recovery Coaching
- Community Health Liaison (CHL)
- Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
- Crisis Intervention
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
- Family Based Mental Health Services
- Therapeutic Family Care
- Foster Care Plus
- Peer Support
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Supported Employment
- Supports for Permanency (SFP)
To fill out an on-line application:
www.merakey.org/careers and send your resume to our recruiter Shelby.email@example.com
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a position that will allow you to make a difference in a person's life apply today.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in social work, psychology or another human services related field, and at least 5 years' experience in the behavioral health field.
- Can display one+ years of experience in a mental health setting and one+ years in a IDD setting, as well as, one year experience in the provision of case management services.
- Must possess or is able to attain all necessary clearances and background checks to work with designated consumers.
- Possess valid PA driver's license with a clean driving record
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled