As a Senior Software Engineer, you will help design, enhance and build our platform that enables cloud-based mobile payments in an agile development environment. You will work with colleagues, who will support and challenge you daily. You will be part of teams tasked with multiple projects building full stack development of real-time transactional services, REST services API and Container based services that are highly functional, distributed, secure, scalable and resilient. We believe in self managing Agile teams who build products end to end focusing on unit testing, code reviews and continuous integration for excellent code quality. You will see the code written and moved to production within just a few days, to then be used by a huge customer base.
If this sounds exciting, we want to chat and tell you more about our work culture and environment and see if this will be a good fit.
Some of Your Key Responsibilities
Our engineers do more than just write code:
Ø You’ll help our customers achieve their real goals by understanding their requirements and how they respond to their business needs
Ø You’ll use technologies that include Java, REST, Docker and more
Ø You will analyze business requirements and architect a solution that is robust and scalable along with providing technical documentation of solution
Ø You’ll develop and deliver new features every few days and be responsible for them end-end
Ø You have the work and academic experience that will demonstrate proficiency and ease with programming languages, code quality initiatives, scripting languages and operating systems
Ø Your DNA would include following and creating software best practices and processes.
Ø You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and above all, you are a team player! Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MS or other related advanced degree preferred.
- Typically requires 2+ years of experience in application services development for large scale systems
- Experience with web services standards and related technologies (HTTP, Spring, XML, JSON, REST, WS*, AXIS, JERSEY).
- Experience programming in Java, J2EE
- Solid understanding of database technologies and SQL.
- Preferred Experience in payments integration and / or online ecommerce shopping and / or Payment gateways.
- Proven problem solving skills and an ability to respond resourcefully to new demands, priorities and challenges
- Excellent verbal , written and listening communication skills with an ability to develop relationships with key partners
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.