50 cent Shift Premium! Apply Now: http://panera-iowa.submit4jobs.com
Baking is central to the Panera Bread essence of warmth and quality. Our Bakers take their craft seriously and use their expertise to create the best quality bread and baked goods. They work diligently throughout the night to ensure they deliver the high-quality products our customers love. Our Full Time Baker Apprentice don’t need years of baking experience as we will be there to train the process so they can assist our bakers.
Experience and Skills:
- Previous 3rd shift experiencewith the ability to work a 10:00pm to 6:00am shift, including weekends
- Proven track record working in a fast paced, self motivating role
- Strong desire to learn and grow in the baking industry
Physical requirements include:
- Must be able to work up to a 10 hour shift while standing or walking to perform essential functions.
- Will be required to lift up to fifty pounds during the course of a workday.
- Must be able to push or pull up to 150 lbs. in duration of shift.
- Will require bending, stooping, and occasional use of a ladder.
- Will work with ovens in high temperatures and also within the cooler during shift.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with management and team members.
- Have valid drivers license and reliable transportation during shift to be able to travel to multiple locations if the need arises
- Pre employment background check required
Bakery, Bread, Pastry, Baking
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $12.00 /hour