Are you passionate about driving improvements to patient’s healthcare? Do you enjoy solving complex problems using a combination of data analytics and innovation? If so, this might be the role for you! As a Strategy Consultant on the New Product Development team, you will be a vital contributor to the exploration of new business opportunities and the subsequent development of retail strategic service offerings. Our team devotes their time to several high-visibility growth initiatives to help patients save money on their prescriptions.
The Strategy Consultant will be engaged across all phases of new product/service development and management, with particular emphasis on analytics, solution ideation, design, testing, and driving continuous improvement. In this role you're a key contributor to help facilitate the execution of pilot programs and/or legacy product/service offerings. Examples include collaborating across the company to identify areas of opportunity, analyzing data to identify key insights, driving execution of initiatives that impact patient retention and adherence, participating in the development and testing of creative product and service offerings, and providing operational support on new and existing product/service offerings.
This role might be for you if you'd like to:
- Independently design and conduct complex analysis using large data sets. This can include addressing multiple variables and dependencies.
- Prepare material and presentations based on your analysis.
- Report your findings and provide recommendations to senior leadership.
- Identify new opportunities to improve current programs.
- Get creative with your proposals and solutions.
- Engage partners from across the organization to achieve your goals.
- Possess strong leadership skills, and are interested in -Be a key member on our collaborative team, and promote a positive environment.
- Brainstorm new strategies with leaders from across the business to carry out your vision.
- Consult with our experts to engineer a sound workflow solution.
- 2+ years of experience using MS Office.
- Advanced skill with spreadsheets, databases and presentation software, including a strong working knowledge with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- SQL experience
- 1+ years of analytical experience designing and executing complex analyses preferably in a strategic problem solving and/or new product development setting
- 2+ years of consulting experience, including opportunity identification, market sizing and predictive forecasting skills
- Healthcare experience
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adjusting priorities as needed and meeting deadlines
- Ability to think in a logical and structured manner to identify and define business problems and issues and develop strategic, analytical, and procedural frameworks to conduct analysis and/or measure success
- High learning agility towards new tools, programs, and software
- Ability to communicate effectively in a clear, logical and consistent manner
Verifiable Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.