Location: Case Western Reserve University
Pay rate: 13.78
1. Good organizational skills
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
3. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
4. Individual must be mature, professional and discreet
5. Must possess knowledge of general accounting principles
6. Ability to work independently. Must be able to solve routine problems, assist customers, and maintain a consistent work space without direct supervision. Creativity and energy highly valued.
7. Outstanding organizational skills mandatory. Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and multi task effectively. Must be able to handle moderate stress and have good organizational skills. The work flow will vary from periods of multiple demands and short deadlines to periods of routine self-paced tasks. Must be able to meet deadlines, be able to effectively prioritize tasks and be detail oriented.
8. Excellent customer service-oriented manner required.
9. Knowledge and ability to manipulate on transaction based systems on a daily basis. In addition, some tasks require basic data entry skills. Speed, accuracy, and error recognition while organizing the work flow, processing materials, and entering data are essential.
10. Strong PC skills; must be proficient in Microsoft Excel; Computer spreadsheet and word processing skills required.
11. Experience in PeopleSoft Financials or other ERP software preferred.
Experience: 2 years related customer service experience.
Education: High school education required.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.