Occupational Therapist - Openings in the Bronx. Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island
For more than 25 years, TheraCare has been dedicated to setting the standards for excellence for multi-service healthcare, developmental and educational programs. Our philosophy reflects professionals working collaboratively with families, communities and children to maximize each child’s potential.
We are seeking dynamic Occupational Therapists (OT) looking for a comprehensive and rewarding experience. In this role, you will provide therapy to children up to 3 years old with various developmental delays.
- Competitive compensation
- Clinical guidance from OT Supervisor
- Mobile/paperless billing app - No printing/scanning/faxing/mailing notes
- Availability of clinical resources to aid in professional growth
- Clustered caseload
- Work/life balance and autonomy – flexible schedules
- Semi-monthly pay
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunity for Employee Referral Bonuses
Qualified candidates will be licensed as a Occupational Therapist (OT) in the state of New York. 1+ years of experience working with young children with disabilities and/or experience providing services via tele-therapy is required. This experience must be indicated on your resume. Successful candidates will have excellent attention to detail regarding report submission, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to liaise and collaborate with professionals in various disciplines and at different levels in order to best advocate for needs of children.
Bilingual (Spanish, Russian, Cantonese, Mandarin, Bengali) therapists needed!
- Local (NYC and surrounding areas) applicants, only, please, as tele-therapy may not be an option long-term*
TheraCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.