Variety of opportunities, shifts, full time/part time status available.
Visit https://www.parkview.com/careers/working-at-parkview/nursing-careers and search desired unit to see current openings.
Independently plans and provides excellent professional nursing care for patients in accordance with physician orders, established hospital and departmental policies and procedures, American Nurses Association Standards of Clinical Practice, Indiana Nurse Practice Act, and the ANA Code of Ethics.
- Requires a Diploma in nursing or an Associates of Nursing (ASN); Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license required. CPR certification.
- Additional certifications may be required for specified areas.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, assist with 100 pounds. (Lifting requirements may be heavier for specified departments.) Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Compensation: Welcome bonus, Relocation bonus, Loan repayment, Tuition assistance for continuing education
- Benefits: Health benefits and Paid Time Off
- Education: Clinical Onboarding and Orientation, Nurse Residency
- Growth: Professional nurse competency advancement program (STEPP Up)
- Recognition: Magnet Recognition, 2018 100 Top Hospitals recognition, Advisory Board Workplace of the Year
- Culture: World-class teamwork, Personalized health journeys for co-workers and family members
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $25.47 - $44.03 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Critical & Intensive Care
- Emergency Medicine
- Home Health
- Perioperative Care
- Trauma Medicine
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- On call
- Bonus pay
- Differential pay
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
Hours per week:
Completed license needed:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place