B2B Sales Representative (Outside Sales Representative) in Pest Control
Are you a dynamic, driven outside sales professional looking to take the next step in your career? Sprague is looking for a proven outside sales professional to join our team. You will be the Account Manager (Outside Sales Representative) for our Denver branch with a territory from Denver up to Fort Collins. You will take ownership of all new sales and business development opportunities for the branch. This role is supported by our corporate marketing and field team.
Why sell for Sprague? Sprague Pest Solutions is the west coast's leading commercial pest control company. With over 90 years of success that originated in the Puget Sound, this role is backed by a strong, highly regarded brand, and a team of pest control experts known for their world-class customer service, and results-driven customer solutions. Oh, and did we mention our commission structure is consistently rated as the highest in our industry?
On Target first year earnings range from $80,000 to $100,000 (includes base salary + commission & bonuses).
- Driving new business opportunities by prospecting, following up on leads, and cold-calling.
- Optimizing the sales cycle with your proven approach to driving the business forward at every step of the sales process.
- Build long lasting relationships with clients by maintaining Sprague’s core tenets of integrity and customer service.
- The ability to build strong internal relationships with people in the operations and marketing department as well as others in the corporate office.
- Represent Sprague by driving a company vehicle from home, work, and client locations or at trade shows.
- At least two (2) years proven success doing Business-to-business sales.
- B2B sales and related sales experience.
- Experience generating sales through outbound calling, face-to-face visits, email, and through various avenues such as trade shows and events to prospect new clients.
- Proven track record of developing a pipeline.
Licensing and Driving aspect:
- Ability to develop long-term customer and colleague relationships.
- Strong and confident negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, and presentation skills.
- Experience using PowerPoint, Outlook, and Microsoft Office.
- A valid driver's license with excellent driving skills.
- Commercial Pesticide Applicator license in the state of Denver within 90 days.
- Travel locally and stay in a hotel overnight occasionally.
- Proficiency with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform.
- CRM software such as Microsoft Dynamic or Salesforce.
About the Company/ Benefits
Sprague Pest Solutions is a commercial pest management company in the Pacific Northwest and Intermountain regions with service centers in the following states: Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Colorado, and California. Our service and technical teams support our clients and the community by making the world healthier, protecting structures, safeguarding the food supply, and improving overall the quality of life. Our Integrated Pest Prevention approach has been instrumental in establishing Sprague as the leading authority on pest prevention and the expert on new technologies specifically designed to meet the demanding needs of multiple industries.
Get the stability of a family owned company with over 90 years of success and the freedom to grow as an individual and think outside the box. If you want to love your work, make a difference and be part of a team that is passionate about delivering quality service, contact Sprague today!
Base Salary & Commission
$48,000 base salary + commission & bonuses
Flight to Sea-Tac for four (4) days of onboarding and training.
Return to the Branch for training and on the job experience.
Flight to Sea-Tac for three (3) days during your fourth week.
Online training through Copesan University throughout employment.
Ongoing training and development courses in Pest Management and Leadership.
Average savings of $970 per month in expenses.
Company Laptop & Cell Phone
Necessary tools and equipment provided.
Personalized sales uniform.
Paid Time Off, Vacation, and Holidays
Superb leave and time off policy.
Medical, Vision, Dental, FSA / HSA options, Life and Disability insurance
401(k) Retirement Plan
4.5% matching if you contribute 6%.
100% matching up to 3% then 50% matching up to 6%.
Sprague Pest Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity. We actively seek transitioning military personnel and veterans. We are a drug and smoke-free environment.