Interactions is changing the way businesses and
consumers communicate by transforming frustrating
experiences into productive conversations.
At Interactions, we have created an environment that is
based on innovation, quick-thinking and abundant growth
opportunities. Our employees are smart, hard-working and
invested in the success of the company. We pride
ourselves on our forward-thinking and innovation, and
our ability to balance a start-up environment with a
healthy work-life balance.
Working at Interactions is an opportunity to be part of
the team that’s changing the way customer care is
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring
a Senior DevOPs Engineer. The Senior DevOps Engineer
works side by side with engineering, platform,
development and operations teams and will be primarily
responsible for designing, implementing and automating
build, release, deploy, monitoring and configuration
activities. The Senior DevOps Engineer is responsible
for bridging the gap between development, operations,
- Pursue a rigorous, disciplined approach to software
development process and automation.
- Develop, test and maintain build and deployment
scripts in CI/CD framework/tools to automate and
streamline deployment processes.
- Drive the Operations team toward automation and
deployment best practices.
- Lead efforts in automation, continuous deployment,
build, and configuration management.
- Actively participate in Engineering Scrum and design
meetings to drive quality releases.
- Monitor applications with Application Performance
- Produce and maintain documentation on installations,
procedures and requirements for systems.
- Participate in on-call rotations.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Six to nine years of related experience.
- Code in one or more of several popular programming
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration.
- Experience with automation/configuration management
using either Puppet, Chef or Ansible.
- Strong knowledge/experience with SQL/Databases.
- Knowledge/experience in a 24/7 always-up, always
- Must be able to adjust to constant business change,
including new requirements, evolving goals and
strategies, and emerging technologies.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience/knowledge of administering application
servers, web servers and databases (Jetty, Tomcat,
Webshere, Nginx, Apache, Postgres, etc).
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes in a production
- Administration of platform technologies such as
Postgres, VPNs, DNS and LDAP.
- Networking hardware such as Cisco or Juniper.
- Designing and troubleshooting network routing and
Interactions is leading provider of speech and natural
language technology that enables businesses and
consumers to engage in productive conversations. With
flexible products and solutions designed to meet the
growing demand for unified, multichannel customer care,
Interactions is delivering significant cost savings and
unprecedented customer experience for some of the
largest brands in the world. Founded in 2004,
Interactions is headquartered in Franklin, Massachusetts
with additional offices in Indiana, Texas, New Jersey,
and New York. For more information, visit
The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by
people assigned to do this job. The above is not
intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities and duties required.
External and internal applicants, as well as position
incumbents who become disabled as defined under the
Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform
the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided
or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to
be determined by management on a case by case basis.