- Bachelor's Degree
- Associate's Degree
DoD Secret **An active DoD Secret, or above, clearance is required at the time of application for initial consideration.**
FUNCTIONAL / LABOR CATEGORY:
Operations Analyst III
Subject Matter Expert (SME) I
Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Sehlke Consulting is currently seeking qualified candidates to work at the Responsive Strategic Sourcing for Services in Ft. Belvoir, VA as an Operations Analyst III supporting the program's efforts to assist with developing high level operations functional policies.
- Associates Degree with an additional 4 years of work experience.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE:
- At least six (6), or more, years of relevant work experience required.
LABOR CATEGORY DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Possess, and have the ability to apply, comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- May be responsible for participating in, or leading, project efforts;
- Support organizational-level operations and information with higher headquarters, subordinate organizations, and external stakeholders;
- Manage taskers and staffing packets;
- Develop and publish organizational-level operations functional policies and procedures, orders, Letters of Instruction, other directives, and communications (EXSUMs, Information Papers, Briefings, Reports, etc.);
- Control, manage, and schedule organizational resources (conference rooms, calendars, etc.);
- Plan, resource, and support organizational events (command and staff meetings, town halls, ceremonies, etc.);
- Archive Operations functional documents and information;
- Represent operations functional leadership in meetings and conferences;
- Plan and manage facility requirements.
Founded in 2011, Sehlke Consulting is a rapidly-growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) headquartered in Arlington, VA – an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings into the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.