New York City-based Investment Manager seeks experienced marketing & sales professional responsible for selling customized cash management products, short duration fixed income and equity products to corporate, institutional accounts, family offices, HNW clients. The ideal candidate will have at least 5-10 years experience of proven and progressive sales experience. Culture is entrepreneurial and team-oriented. The position requires someone who is highly motivated by compensation partially tied to production. This role is responsible for opening new accounts.
· Develop and initiate client visits
· Build effective working relationships with other departments, especially the Portfolio Management and Operations teams.
· Strong understanding and extensive experience in the cash management business.
· Proven success in increasing product sales to Corporate, High Net Worth and Institutional clients.
· Minimum of five years proven and progressive corporate banking sales experience with a concentration in cash management / money market products, short duration fixed income products and equity products.
· Ability to understand and communicate an investment strategy to investors in a clear and compelling way.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
- cash management and/or short duration fixed income sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction