Become a part of the Alacare family!
7:00 AM - 7:00 PM - Friday (In office)
7:00 AM - 7:00 PM - Saturday and Sunday (work from home)
Coordinates the referral intake and admission process to ensure a timely and effective
transition of the patient to home care. Collects pertinent demographic and clinical data to
assess the availability and appropriateness of requested services to meet patient
needs. Promotes and fosters ongoing collaborative communications with institutions.
This position offers you the opportunity to be an important part of the health care team.
Job requirements include:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (Diploma or Associate Degree in Nursing).
• Three years of general nursing, one year home health nursing. Ability to change and work in a team based environment required. Ability to be persuasive, negotiate and demonstrate exceptional customer service and the ability to manage multiple priorities
• Desired: Two or more years of home health experience. One year of home health admissions coordination.
• Current Alabama Registered Nurse License.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Current Alabama driver’s license and automobile liability insurance