SW Technical Program Manager
As a SW TPM for this project you will coordinate engineering & development activities across a multi-disciplinary team including radar scientists, signal processing, ML engineers, DSP engineers and SW platform production developers. This person will organize the development of the projects gesture recognition pipeline, system architecture, product platform & Soli SDK. You will work closely with team leads in order to create & maintain team schedules, establish best practices, provide weekly progress reports & coordinate activities/dependencies across the team.
- Create & drive product execution plans, track & maintain milestones for SW dev.
- Work with product management, app dev, UX design, back end infrastructure dev and FW engineers to determine and schedule new features, bug fixes and maintenance tasks.
- Lead cross-functional engineering discussions in order to determine & correct dependencies across all workflows and flag possible issues early.
- Create & maintain SW reqs and specs.
- Extensive PM experience focused on development on Linux & Android embedded HW platforms.
- Degree in EE, CS, or similar.
- Solid Agile methodology experience.
- Solid references who can provide feedback on your experience. Pluses:
- SW dev experience – RF/DSP products.
- Experience with prototype consumer electronics.
- Experience on working closely with third party developers.
- provided by Dice Software, DSP, TPM, Program Manager, Soli SDK