Join our team of professionals as a production mechanic manager who will be responsible for overseeing our production equipment. We value hardworking and enthusiastic employees and we make it a priority to ensure their success. This role will evolve from the sole maintenance technician, into the maintenance manager after successfully completing the 90-day probation period.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will have a diverse set of responsibilities including installation, troubleshoot, repair, preventative maintenance and emergency repairs on donut processing equipment and factory needs.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Completes plant work orders, accurately and on time.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Maintain, repair, rebuild, lubricate, operate and trouble shoot all production line machinery and equipment to manufacturer specifications; including reading and understanding all machine manuals.
- Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Performs equipment repairs including being “on call” to perform emergency/unscheduled repairs of donut processing equipment outside of normal working hours.
- Monitor & perform regular preventative maintenance on donut processing equipment according to preventative maintenance schedule (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
- May contact vendors for technical performance and troubleshooting information as well as availability of parts and supplies.
- The position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing ladders to various heights as required
- Frequent lifting and or moving items over 50 pounds
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION:
Required: Equivalent of high school diploma or G.E.D and 2 years productions Maintenance experience; or four years production maintenance experience in manufacturing.
- Experience and expertise in troubleshooting and repairing food production equipment a plus
- Teamwork orientation with a positive, "whatever it takes", work ethic
- Good communication and good computer skills
- Self-motivation as well as the ability to provide informative feedback
- Attention to detail
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills
***Please note that this position requires a clean criminal background, drug test and a good employment history. **
Salary: TBD Based on Experience
did we mention the free coffee and tea?
Job Type: Full-time