- Assist with general maintenance repairs and improvements, including but not limited to:
- Operate power tools (drill, saws, etc.).
- Repair plumbing fixtures (leaky faucets, toilets, sinks, drain, valves, water lines).
- Plunge toilets, sink, and floor drain.
- Repair electrical apparatus (lights, switches, outlets, motors, icemakers, appliances).
- Hang pictures, draperies, and vertical blinds.
- Replace overhead light bulbs; Repair outdoor lighting and plumbing.
- Repair appliances (garbage disposal, dishwashers, icemakers, laundry equipment, stoves, heating and air conditioning equipment, commercial kitchen and laundry equipment, telephone systems, nurse call systems).
- Perform rough and finish carpentry.
- Hang wall cabinets (kitchen and bath).
- Install grab bars and stretch carpeting.
- Perform door removal and installation.
- Repair door locks and make adjustments.
- Perform wall texturing, painting, wall repairs, and wallpapering.
- Operate commercial washer and dryer and cleaning equipment normally associated with position.
- Spray herbicides properly.
- Operate grounds equipment and assist with landscaping maintenance.
Required work experience is 1 year of related work experience.
We are looking for an individual with strong work ethic punctuality and enjoys working with their hands.
Background and drug screening will be required.
Schedule is M-F 10am-6:30pm with on call on a rotating basis EOW.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour