Product Manager (Antibodies)
BioVision, Inc., a privately held Life Science company, develops and offers world-wide, a variety of products including assay kits, antibodies, recombinant proteins & enzymes, and other innovative research tools for studying Apoptosis, Metabolism, Cell Proliferation, Cellular Stress, Cell Damage and Repair, Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome, Stem Cell Biology, Gene Regulation, Signal Transduction, etc.
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented individual to work in our Sales & Marketing department as Product Manager (Antibodies).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage BioVision’s antibodies portfolio throughout its life-cycle including price-setting/margin strategies, etc.
- Also assist in managing other product portfolio as needed.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plan to grow the business as well as to increase the market share for existing key products.
- Assist in marketing of the products including e-marketing, web contents, social media marketing, etc.
- Aggressively add new products through key OEM partners.
- Negotiate terms and conditions with potential OEM partners including pricing, supply chain, etc.
- Coordinate product trainings for BioVision’s customers/distributors.
- Attend Trade shows/scientific meetings promoting BioVision’s products.
- Assist as a back-up to the Technical Support group in providing technical assistance to BioVision’s customers.
- All other duties as required.
The Ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet the deadlines.
- Self-motivated, strategic thinking, results-oriented and energetic.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills, interpersonal, relationship building, project management and planning/prioritization.
- Computer literacy including MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, on-line databases.
Education and/or Experience: A Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Biochemistry/Cell Biology/Molecular Biology with at least 2-3 years of relevant experience in a Life Science industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule