Department Information Technology
Location Columbia, MD
Entity Enterprise Community Investment, Inc.
Job Summary This individual will be a part of a dynamic team providing quality support to our customer's end users. Specific responsibilities will include documentation, training, and help desk support.
The successful candidate is one who thrives in a dynamic environment, enjoys solving problems, and interacts effectively, courteously, and directly with the user to resolve issues
This position will be based at Columbia, MD.
Job Responsibilities • Working with customers/employees to identify computer problems and advising on the solution
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
- Analyzing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
- Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
- Working with field engineers to visit customers/employees if the problem is more serious
- Testing and fixing faulty equipment
Qualifications • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Team player with a positive "can-do" attitude
- Interest in learning technical writing and business process analysis skills
- Interest in IT infrastructure
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree