Company and Position Information:
Del Monte Foods, Inc. (DMFI) is a multi-national food company headquartered in Walnut Creek, CA, with a powerful portfolio of brands, including iconic Del Monte®, Contadina® and College Inn®. Our premium-quality meal ingredients, snacks and beverages can be found in six out of ten U.S. households.
At Del Monte Foods, we believe in supporting one another. In helping our people shape their own careers - in letting them grow outward, upward and across disciplines. We are tending to the greater good, providing accessible, nourishing, great-tasting food for all. We are Del Monte Foods – Growers of Good.
As a Junior Recruiter, you will be part of the Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise CoE to find incredible talent for Del Monte Foods. You will play a key role in ensuring that every candidate has great experience regarding the hiring process. You will partner with our HRBPs and Hiring Managers while supporting the recruiting needs for your assigned plant location.
The salary range for this position is: $47,668 - $78,519
Position Function and Scope:
- Reviewing available positions and candidate requirements.
- Collaborating with the HR Business Partner and the Hiring Manager team.
- Posting job descriptions on social media and job sites.
- Tracking open positions using recruiting software.
- Assisting the hiring team in screening candidate résumés.
- Conducting initial phone screenings.
- Communicating with candidates and setting up interviews.
- Managing the résumé database, prioritize searches based on hiring priorities and create continuous feedback mechanisms on status of searches to inform candidates, hiring managers, HRBPs and leadership.
- Drive inclusive recruiting practices and sourcing strategies by leveraging LinkedIn, Indeed and other sourcing platforms.
- Ensure data integrity by updating candidate and requirement statuses in the ATS.
- Create and updating talent related reports and providing weekly updates on searches to the leadership team.
Del Monte Foods Leadership Behaviors:
As leaders we:
Ground Our Teams
- Connect our teams to a clear strategy.
- Provide the support our teams need for success.
- Hold ourselves and our teams accountable.
Create the Climate
- Solve problems together with our teams.
- Enable smart risk taking.
- Empower our teams to make decisions and take action.
Nurture the Good
- Are intentional about building trust.
- Lead with empathy.
- Grow and develop our teams.
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum 1 year recruiting experience
- Bilingual Spanish
- 1-2 years of recruiting experience at a manufacturing plant location recruiting for seasonal and full-time roles
- Above average Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems like Workday.
- Inquisitive, willing to learn and adapt and a drive for results.
- Ability to prioritize in a constantly changing environment, multi-tasking, dealing with ambiguity, exhibiting a high degree of emotional intelligence and working independently.
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k).
ALL RESUMES NEED TO BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THE LINK BELOW TO BE CONSIDERED. (https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=2157813&d=External&rb=%3F%3F%3F#/https://www.delmontefoods.com/careers/). Please be advised that your application is not complete until you fill out, sign, and submit an Application for Employment for a specific position for which Del Monte Foods, Inc. is actively recruiting. Your application must reflect that you possess the required qualifications for the position.
No sponsorship is available for this position.
No agencies or 3rd party vendors.