What You’ll Get to Do
managing multiple network drives.
Recording and collecting test data onto physical media and then transferring to other networks
Updating files used to describe the data that is collected.
Writing official Navy documentation on how to perform the recording of data on a Navy ship.
Update multiple metric reports on how much data is collected and moved.
Reviewing official Navy documents containing proposed future changes
Review Trouble Reports for validity and report back to the Navy.You’
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
HS diploma with a concentration in the Computer Science field.
Zero or more years of related experience.
Ability to communicate effectively and collaboratively in a team environment.
Ability to self-learn, act on your own initiative and work in a dynamic environment.
DoD Secret clearance must be obtainable.
Work will require working some non-daytime hours.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
Experience on the Aegis or BMD projects would be useful
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.